Follow me for tips to live a richer, simpler life! My family lives "better" for less and enjoys our everyday life - and yours can too!



Friday, October 8, 2010

SnapShot Day at the Library

Yesterday was snapshot day at the Dana Library! Since we go in every Thursday, we know the librarian (not her name or anything, but she always says hello to Miss NoNo and usually has some comment for her about how nice her hair looks or something like that). Yesterday, she came up to me and asked me if she could take Miss NoNo's picture to use to promote the library. She said that she doesn't know if the picture would actually get used but that she was supposed to take a couple of pictures of kids who come in a lot and then someone else would make the final decision about which pictures get used. I was a little conflicted at first, but then figured if it's just for the library, there can't really be too much harm done.
ANYWAYS - she took the picture and she just sent it to me this morning!
I am so proud of my little one!! She actually smiled *and* kept her eyes OPEN at the same time.
...I couldn't help but share.....

More later!  :)