Follow me for tips to live a richer, simpler life! My family lives "better" for less and enjoys our everyday life - and yours can too!



Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Blog Update by LT3 Boutique

Hi everyone!
Welcome to my blog!! :)
If you have been here before, you may notice that things look a little different. I recently had my blog re-vamped!! Have you seen the *animated* section of my blog header / title? I LOVE it!!! And, it showcases some of my proudest (!) cooking feats!!
My blog was re-done by Natalie at LT3 Boutique. She is a hard working momma (and army wife!) who is proficient in all the computer programming language and can create any awesome design you can think up!!! She does layouts, graphics, social networking buttons, and headers....but, that's not all (!), she will also do business cards, invitations, and announcements!! She has a one-stop "shop" and you can get it all in one place when you work with her. And, even better, her prices are all very reasonable and easily affordable. You can check out her prices here.
Take a look around, and please, let me know what you think. You can also stop by and visit Miss Natalie here. She will also give you a no-strings-attached quote, if you are interested.



Are you ready for a blog update, too?

Thanks for stopping by!
More later! :)