Follow me for tips to live a richer, simpler life! My family lives "better" for less and enjoys our everyday life - and yours can too!



Tuesday, April 3, 2012

A Week of Menu Ideas - Nori, Lentils, and Cucumbers

I meant to put these up last night (like I promised), but, some times, the time just simply gets away from me.... I'm not sure if I should be more worried about being older and more forgetfull-er, or if I should be worried that things like that first sentence ACTUALLY cross my brain...lol.

Late, but not forgotten, here is what I have planned for dinners this week:


{From Food.com - Cuke Ribbon Salad}
Monday
White Bean and Veggie Chili
Cucumber Ribbon Salad

Tuesday
Nori Rolls or Spring Rolls
Brown Rice
Kelp Noodle Salad

Wednesday
French Lentil Salad
Broccoli and Green Bean "Crudite" Dippers

Thursday
Garden Burgers
Leftover Bonanza
{From AllRecipes.com - Nori Rolls}
Friday
Picnic in the Living Room
(Vegan Chicken Nuggets, Pizza, and Sweet Potato Fries)
Movie Night (:

Saturday
Dinner Out

Sunday
Pasta Dinner
Garlic Bread
Green Salads

More later!! (:

PS - I am always on Twitter and I love Pinterest, so please come and connect with me! (: