Follow me for tips to live a richer, simpler life! My family lives "better" for less and enjoys our everyday life - and yours can too!



Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Award Time

I recently won a blogging award!!! Yay!!
I am so proud that Shanti at Purely For Fun awarded me The Very Versatile Blogger Award - it feels very special. Thanks, Shantini!!! :)




Now for the rules for winning this award:

Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award. Share 7 things about yourself. Pass the award along to 15 other bloggers who you recently discovered and think are fabulous. Contact the bloggers you chose and let them know about the award.

  • I love cooking
  • I love trying new foods / products and seeing what's out there 
  • I love making things for my daughter
  • I love being a mother
  • I love to read
  • I love pushing my limits
  • I love blog awards:)

Now for passing on the award to fellow bloggers - I have scaled it down a bit to three blogs that I really enjoy reading. These blogs are inspirational and have lots of good information in every post. I hope you will check them out yourselves and see if you find them fascinating as well!!
 

Thanks to you guys for writing interesting blogs and being very versatile bloggers! Congrats!
 
Thanks again, Shanti!
More later! :)