Follow me for tips to live a richer, simpler life! My family lives "better" for less and enjoys our everyday life - and yours can too!



Sunday, October 24, 2010

I'm a Winner!








I generally don't hop on the weekend much, but I decided to "get in to it" so to speak for a little bit both yesterday and today! So fun - I found a couple of hops that I didn't even know about and I am very pleased about that.

Thanks to all the new followers for stopping by to visit! :)


I am also SOOOO excited - I WON a giveaway this morning! Very cool (it's the first time, can you tell - lol!). I won a book and a printables game pack (for my daughter) from http://lucasjourneyspd.blogspot.com.  
Yay! Yay! Yay! 
Miss No-No picked out the printables that she liked best - - and we can't wait to get them. I think maybe momma is just as excited as the little one - hahhaha!


The $45 CSN store giveaway that we have going here ends tonight Monday night. So enter tonight now if you haven't already. :)

More later! :)