Follow me for tips to live a richer, simpler life! My family lives "better" for less and enjoys our everyday life - and yours can too!



Thursday, January 1, 2009

Linky Parties

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE cool linky parties!
These are the places I try to hang out every week!!!

Disclaimer: I attempted to put everyone's buttons on this list, but it became slightly cumbersome and would take this page forever to load. Because I want to share where I go and who I party with, I want to make this list easily accessible to anyone who comes here. When the pages take a long time to load, I think some people may leave instead of waiting to see what comes up. This is my solution to that problem. If you host a linky party that I join and are not happy with the way that I mention you here, please let me know!! I don't mean to disrespect you, I love being at your parties, which is why I have your site listed. :)

All Week

Monday - Tuesday

MyMeatlessMondays

Wednesdays


Thursdays


Friday


Weekend


More later! :)