Follow me for tips to live a richer, simpler life! My family lives "better" for less and enjoys our everyday life - and yours can too!



Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful (relaxing!) Thanksgiving Day!! It's a day for gratitude and appreciation - - not a day for toooo much hard work! We already do that everyday anyways!!! (lol)
With that in mind, I have some things that I am thankful for:
  • My helpful, happy husband who I love so much
  • My interesting, inquisitive, intelligent daughter who makes me laugh and smile everyday
  • My good family and friends that stand beside me no matter what
  • My good job that helps me pay all the extra bills in our house  and
  • My daughter's great school that makes her smart and interested in learning
I hope everyone can think of a TON of everyday things that they are thankful for too!

Relax and enjoy!!

More later!!! :)