Follow me for tips to live a richer, simpler life! My family lives "better" for less and enjoys our everyday life - and yours can too!



Sunday, November 14, 2010

I'm the Featured Blog at Follow Us Monday Morning!!!

Yay! Check it out - - JRFrugal Mom and Bridget from the Follow Us Monday Morning Blog Hop have honored me with their coveted featured blog of the week position! I visit this hop on most Mondays. On Sundays, they have an awesome networking hop that I always try to make.

Thanks for stopping by for a visit - hello to the new followers! I hope you look around for a bit and find something that makes you smile, laugh, or inspires you. Happy Monday! :)




Photobucket

 

I had the link for the linky party here, but for some reason, it's not working right now. You can use the link up top to join the blog hop.
More later!! :)