Follow me for tips to live a richer, simpler life! My family lives "better" for less and enjoys our everyday life - and yours can too!



Wednesday, February 9, 2011

February? Already?

Feels like Christmas was just here and gone....I can't believe it's ALREADY February!!!! AAACCCCKKKKK....The time is flying by tooooo quick.
We have been having so much fun, I hardly know where to start! Miss NoNo has been hanging out with her friends and having lots of fun (seems like LOTS of kids that she knows were born in December and January!).
For Christmas, I got a new Nikon D5000 - wow! Can't believe that Mr. NoNo bought that for me. BUT, I have to say - I am sooo happy with it - it takes the greatest pics and I have been having a lot of fun playing around and learning how to use it..... As evidenced by the pictures below!!!








...and this is just early December!!! Now that I have learned how to download AND edit the pics, I will be able to share!!

More later!!! :)