Follow me for tips to live a richer, simpler life! My family lives "better" for less and enjoys our everyday life - and yours can too!



Friday, October 21, 2011

Halloween Crafts

I found this idea on Pinterest, but loved it instantly:


It's so awesome and great for little ones. The skeleton's body is made out of Qtips (some cut and some whole) and then I drew the face and Miss No-No glued it on. We hung it up in a window next to our front door so that anyone coming to visit will see it on their way in!
It took about as long to do as it took to get all the supplies, but my little one loved it anyways!!
Here's what you need:
  • 19 Qtips
  • Black construction paper or card stock
  • Glue
  • White paper (to draw the skeleton's head)
Here's a great set of directions that you can use (if you need them)! Their skeleton looks better than ours, but I doubt they have a 4 year old doing their crafts!!

What fun things have you made?

More later! :)