Follow me for tips to live a richer, simpler life! My family lives "better" for less and enjoys our everyday life - and yours can too!



Tuesday, June 19, 2012

A Week of Menu Ideas

We are busy this week!! Miss No-No had a rehearsal last night for her recital that is tonight (on a weeknight!!). It's fun to watch her get dressed up, get excited, and then get up on stage and do her thing! (:

{from Google Images}
Last night, we didn't have dinner at home, but this salad is what I would have made if I had been there - - I may even make it later this week (maybe Wednesday?) because it just looks so delicious...and easy!

Here's what else I have planned:

Monday
MN's Rehearsal - dinner out

Tuesday
MN's Recital - dinner out

Wednesday
Quick Black Bean Soup and Salad

Thursday
Garden Burgers
Sliced Mangoes
Grilled Zucchini
Sweet Potato Fries

Friday
Left overs and Three Bean Salad

Saturday
Dinner out

Sunday
Pasta Dinner with Green Salads

What are your plans for this week?
More later! (: