Follow me for tips to live a richer, simpler life! My family lives "better" for less and enjoys our everyday life - and yours can too!



Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Two AM Wakeup Call

I just wrote this whole thing - and it self-deleted...hmmmm...is that possible - maybe user error??? Hahahaha. Ahhh.
Miss M has been waking up at two am every morning this week. Rough nights and rough days. Last night, I told her that she needed to stay in bed until it was morning because nighttime is for sleeping and not getting up. I told her that if she didn't hear us up then it was still night and she would have to go back to sleep and wait for the morning.
After I got into the shower, SN said that she called him and told him that she had to go to the bathroom and then went right back and sat on her bed.... Hmmmm...I guess I wasn't clear because I didn't mean that she LITERALLY needed to sit on her bed until I came to get her, but that was the message that she got.... I don't want her up at two, but I also don't want her to think that she CAN'T get up at all.....
I ordered her a monkey alarm clock so that she knows when it's morning. If she wakes up and the monkey's eyes are still closed, it means its nighttime and she needs to go back to sleep, if his eyes are open, it's morning and she can get up. I think that will help clear up any confusion I may have created. We will see how that works! Should be here next week.
Still tired, but not as bad as Monday or Tuesday!
More later!
:)