Follow me for tips to live a richer, simpler life! My family lives "better" for less and enjoys our everyday life - and yours can too!



Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Have You Seen My New Blogger Page??

Those of you who have been with me for awhile may have noticed some changes over the last month or so!
My blog has been COMPLETELY re-designed and I even have a new logo and great new buttons that much!!!
It's all very cool and I love it a lot. It's really different than what I had before, but it's also easy to navigate and easy to read.

This design came courtesy of the web-design master, Margaret. Here's her website, if you want to stop by and check it out.
Let me tell you about the process that we went through: We started off easy (well, I started off easy, she had a harder time because I only knew that I wanted my blog cleaned up, but hadn't really, really decided WHAT else I wanted....however, I did know what I DIDN'T want....poor Margaret....). She sent me pics of things, and templates, and previews and had me look them over and tell her what I did or didn't like (every time!) and then she would adjust accordingly. If you couldn't tell from my description this far, the thing that impressed me the most about Miss Margaret was her complete sense of PATIENCE. If I didn't like something, she changed it; If I didn't get back to her right away, she just kept plugging away at; If I thought it was perfect, she continued in the same fashion. Her communication skills are great and I never felt like I was being left out to dry (so to speak) or interfering with her work. She answered all my questions and inquiries very promptly and was quick to make sure that I approved of where she was going with everything. Which, is a HUGE plus since I could not have made all these changes myself (without TONS more education in web design)!!

What do you think of the new look?

Miss Margaret's having a blog design sale right now, so if you need some work on your blog, please stop by and check out her work, her ideas, and her great deals! I am telling you - - you will not walk away disappointed. See below for Margaret's button (just one example of the work that she does).


More later! :)