Follow me for tips to live a richer, simpler life! My family lives "better" for less and enjoys our everyday life - and yours can too!



Saturday, June 18, 2011

What Are YOU Reading?


Well, What Are YOU Reading usually goes live on Friday...but, I had to work on Friday and wasn't able to post!!
So, here is a quick tribute to What Are YOU Reading -

I didn't actually check out this library book and I haven't actually READ it either. But, I did think it was funny. Probably all my dad's references to basket weaving classes that he thought that I was spending my time on while I was in college - lol.


Thanks for all your comments to my last book post (last week). I will highlight all the great answers next week!
We spent today at the Santa Barbara Zoo!! It was fun, but it was a L-O-N-G day!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!
More later! :)