Follow me for tips to live a richer, simpler life! My family lives "better" for less and enjoys our everyday life - and yours can too!



Monday, October 24, 2011

A Week of Menus

It's getting cold here this week, so soup was definitely in my plan, but I was going to make a broccoli and spinach soup (which I may still do later in the week), but while I was at the grocery store today, I found cubed, frozen butternut squash....and I could.not.resist!! Cubed frozen veggies (that make prep work easy) are a godsend in our house. Splurges like that make dinner quick work!

Monday
Butternut Squash Soup
Spinach Salad with Marinated Mushrooms and Warm Vinaigrette Dressing (homemade)

Tuesday
Carrot Tomato and Spinach Quinoa Pilaf with Garbanzo Beans

Wednesday
Nori Rolls with Coleslaw

Thursday
Left over Bonanza and Soup

Friday
Garden Burgers with Salad

Saturday
Dinner Out

Sunday
Pasta Dinner

What kinds of tricks do you use in your house to help make dinner time easier?