Follow me for tips to live a richer, simpler life! My family lives "better" for less and enjoys our everyday life - and yours can too!



Monday, February 20, 2012

A Week of Menu Ideas

Do you know that there is a HOLIDAY this week??  ...you know, I love holidays - and if there is a holiday, you can bet I KNOW ABOUT IT!! hahahaa

MARDI GRAS is Tuesday!!! Yay!! I went to Mardi Gras awhile back and I have such great, great memories of New Orleans and all the "festivities"!! :)  ....but, that was before I was a momma, and before I was married!! Oh, that was a long time ago!

{from Google Images}
Here's what we are having for dinner this week:

Monday
Garden Burgers
Glazed Carrots
Cuke and Tomato Salads
Chickpea Salad with Grilled Pita
{Bean and Tomato Pitas;
image from BHG.com}

Tuesday
Beans with "Sausage" and Rice
Greens
Wednesday
Lentil Burgers
Fruit Salad

Thursday
Bean and Tomato Pitas
Fruit
Hummus

Friday
{Everyday Hummus}
Rotini with Steamed Veggies
and "Feta" Tofu

Saturday
Dinner Out

Sunday
Pasta Night
Spinach and Red Onion Salads
Garlic Bread

Are you celebrating anything this week?
More later! (: