I wanted to make something with my little one that she could wear to get ready for the 4th of July - I found this on the Parents Magazine website - it was perfect and easy, and best of all, she could help me with it!!!
What You Need:
- Blue Felt
- White (Sticker-Backed) Felt
- 2 Buttons
- Glue gun
What to do:
- Make a template using thin cardboard (I used this explanation to get the star just right)
- Pin the template to blue felt and cut out two stars
- Trim the template down slightly (about 1/8") and then pin to white felt and cut out two (smaller) stars
- Remove sticker backing from white felt and stick to blue felt
- Using a glue gun, glue stars onto headband (in any way that you like)
- Glue-gun on buttons to the middle of the stars
- Let dry
If you make this, please leave me a comment and let me know - - I would love to see it!!
And check here to see places where I generally link up!!!
More later (: