Follow me for tips to live a richer, simpler life! My family lives "better" for less and enjoys our everyday life - and yours can too!



Monday, July 2, 2012

A Week of Menu Ideas

Are you gearing up for the 4th?? Do you have any great plans? 
I am definitely planning to R-E-L-A-X with my extra day off this week (ahhh, I love vacation - - no matter how short it is - lol!).

Here's what I have planned for the week:

{Zucchini Noodles with Teriyaki Sauce}

Monday
Lettuce Wraps (fast and easy)

Tuesday
Zucchini Noodles
and leftovers

Wednesday
Grilled Garden Burgers
Watermelon
Corn on the Cob
Potato Salad

{Simple Stir Fry with Noodles}

Thursday
Simple Stir Fry

Friday
Bean Burritos
Big Salads

Saturday
Dinner Out

Sunday
Pasta Sunday
Garlic Bread
Salads

Hope your holiday is great!!! If you have anything great planned for your holiday, I would love to hear about it - - leave me a comment let me know!!
More later!! (: