Follow me for tips to live a richer, simpler life! My family lives "better" for less and enjoys our everyday life - and yours can too!



Monday, July 16, 2012

A Week of Menu Ideas

We went to see the Brave movie today! (:  Have you guys seen it? I love all the Pixar movies - - I know that the general message is usually lost on little ones, but I love how they all have a theme and a "lesson". It's great.
Mr. No-No even went to the movie with us!!! I think we were all surprised!

Here's what we are having for dinner this week:

Monday
Quick Clean Out the Fridge Soup
{Brown Rice Bowl from thekitchn.com}


Tuesday
Zucchini Noodles
and Three Bean Salad

Wednesday
Brown Rice Bowl with
Lemongrass and Cashews

Thursday
Garden Burgers
Fruit Salad

Friday
Leftover Bonanza

Saturday
Dinner Out

Sunday
Pasta Dinner
Salad and Garlic Bread

What good movies have you seen lately?
Leave me a comment and let me know! (:  Have a great week.
More later! (: