Follow me for tips to live a richer, simpler life! My family lives "better" for less and enjoys our everyday life - and yours can too!



Monday, July 23, 2012

A Week of Menus - Zucchini Harvest

We spent this weekend at the Santa Barbara Zoo - it's perfect for little kids - it takes about 3 - 4 hours tops and by the time you are done, so are they! (:
{SB Zoo; Giraffe Feeding; Taken by my aunt}
We have a ton of zucchini right now! My mom has a garden in her yard and every week, she loads me up.... which is fine because thanks to Pinterest, I think I now have access to every good recipe that you can make with zucchini (that's where my inspiration came from this week!).

Here's what we are having:

Monday
Zucchini and Corn Chowder
Garlic Bread
Small Salads
{Mushroom Tacos}
Tuesday
Corn, Tomato, Zucchini, and Avocado Salads
Grilled Mushroom Tacos

Wednesday
Roasted Zucchini and Corn Wedges
Gardenburgers
Olive and Feta Salads

Thursday
Zucchini "Crab" Cakes
Pasta
Garlic Bread

Friday
Zucchini Carrot and Cashew Rolls
Baked Garbanzo Beans
Avocado "Fries"

Saturday
Dinner out

Sunday
Zucchini Alfredo Pasta Nests
Oven Roasted Broccoli

What are you using your zucchini for?? Let me know!
More later!! (: