Follow me for tips to live a richer, simpler life! My family lives "better" for less and enjoys our everyday life - and yours can too!



Monday, March 19, 2012

A Week of Menu Ideas

It's cold, rainy, and WINDY today!!! I don't think the weather has been above 60F all weekend - - even with the sun out. For those of you that don't know Southern California, if it's below 55F, it's FAARREEEZZING!
But, you know what that means? I have ANOTHER excuse to put soup on my menu for this weekend - and that makes me happy! (:

Here's what I have planned for the week:
{Curried Lentil and Spinach Soup}

Monday
Lentil and Spinach Soup
Green Salads

Tuesday
Tempeh Tacos
Grilled Broccoli with Cashews
Brown Rice

Wednesday
Baked Sweet Potatoes with Bean Salsa
Steamed Broccoli Spears

Thursday
Garden Burgers
Left over Bonanza
{Lettuce Wraps}
Friday
PF Changs-Style Lettuce Wraps
Leftover Rice
Carrot Sticks

Saturday
Dinner Out

Sunday
Pasta Dinner
Garlic Bread
Spinach Salads (with Clementine Slices and Sliced Almonds)


What makes you happy right now?
Have a great week! More later! (: